Whats going on!!!

Been just a little slow at making caps lately. Email me at freakydaughter@yahoo.com to request or just chat.
Sincerely ,
The Freaky Duchess " Tippy" Woodard













Friday, March 20, 2015

Chime in by country

Just a quick note to tell everyone how much I appreciate all of you. I would like to see if my readers would give a shout out and chime in by the country you hail from, and name a woman from your homeland that I , as an American, may not know of. I want to try and incorporate lesser known women from around the world into some of my caps. Don't worry I will still be using bigger well known stars too , I just want to try something a little different. Anonymous comments are fine as well as those folks who give names or nicknames. Again thank you all for reading and I hope you come back to this site time and time again.

5 comments:

  1. How about Karine Ferri from France?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... very good. Wikipedia says that she is putting together a very nice career as a model and tv presenter in France. Plus her charities are passionate and heartfelt. Plus she is good looking. Very good choice. Just the type of woman I am looking for in this. Do you or anyone else have anymore?

      Delete
  2. Jenifer (singer maybe you can find with Jenifer Bartoli)
    Faustine Bollaert (presenter)
    Marie-Ange Casalta (presenter)
    Lorie (singer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good 08napo , I think I will start a new branch of my storyline using many of these ladies. As for every one else , chime in or concede that France has the most beautiful ladies in the world. Don't kid yourself either, these ladies that 08napo listed are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete