Whats going on!!!

Been just a little slow at making caps lately. Email me at freakydaughter@yahoo.com to request or just chat.
Sincerely ,
The Freaky Duchess " Tippy" Woodard













Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mallikas Quest - Australia

Sorry about my lack of posts. Summer in the Southern US is sooo beautiful that I have a hard time staying indoors and writing swap stories. Don't worry though I am still banging away on FDBSE stories, just a little slower. Which seems to be the Southern Way. Leave your suggestions in the comments and they will be added to the poll that I will create next Saturday. No answer will be left out. Remember to comment and vote in the polls, they are always appreciated because I love you all , my Body Swap Caption Friends!






























2 comments:

  1. Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Lucy Liu, or Paula Patton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good ones. Vote on your favorite when the poll comes out.

      Delete