Whats going on!!!

Been just a little slow at making caps lately. Email me at freakydaughter@yahoo.com to request or just chat.
Sincerely ,
The Freaky Duchess " Tippy" Woodard













Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Duchess' Body Snatching Adventure Part 5

  I know I didn't finish this series , and this will seem like a cop out. I frankly got stuck and didn't like the choices I had to move on from Salma, and then got busy with RL and took a little more time to think about this story line. I actually think this is a better spin than I originally planned, and it helps me get out of the corner I wrote myself into. Let me know what you think, I know I don't post much anymore, but I like to hear from all of you. A fan named Melody actually accidently gave me the idea without knowing it. So Melody here is a little loss of control you said you liked. I hope you like it.







4 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem that much of a cop out, but I'd love this series to continue if possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This series isn't going to end though.. it is more of a morph. The Duchess has modified her tech so that when she hops someone she can absorb that body, and can shapeshift at will between forms she has hopped. Kind of an out from the rolenet series that left her trapped in the former form of Kate Middleton.

      Delete
    2. Good I love seeing more caps from you and I really love this series

      Delete