Whats going on!!!

Been just a little slow at making caps lately. Email me at freakydaughter@yahoo.com to request or just chat.
Sincerely ,
The Freaky Duchess " Tippy" Woodard













Saturday, April 16, 2016

New Story....

The Necklace With Bella Thorne


      I found this link on LazyNinjas blog and enjoyed it so much that I thought I would share it with all of you. The writing is excellent and is very descriptive. I believe the writer goes by the name BDragon. Good story. Give it a look. Also while visiting A Writers Wonderland check out some of the other stories there.  The Snatcher is also an excellent series to check out.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for supporting Dragon and I. It's very appreciated. :D

    -LazyNinjas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I love the stories you guys write.

      Delete
    2. Also, I wouldn't mind becoming a guest henchmen if you wanted :D

      Delete